Kristen Fuzer Sheehan
Kristen Sheehan is a Development Consultant at Center of the American Experiment.
Kristen comes to the Center after a decade of experience in political, business and non-profit organizations. In the 2014 election cycle Kristen coordinated raising over $7 Million dollars and launched her consulting business following the election. From the Iowa caucuses and several U.S. Senate campaigns, to one of the top public affairs firms in the Twin Cities where she represented clients in numerous states, Kristen excels in setting and then achieving measurable goals for her clients.
Kristen has a B.S. in Music from North Central University
- 2007-2008: U.S. Senator Fred Thompson, Caucus Director
- 2008-2009: U.S. Senator Norm Coleman, Political Director
- 2009-2013: Public Affairs Company, VP for Accounts
- 2013-2014: McFadden for U.S. Senate, Finance Director
- 2015-Present: Kristen Sheehan Consulting, Fundraising and Event Consultant
Donate to Center of the American Experiment
Your contributions make our work for a freer, more prosperous and better-governed Minnesota possible.