Poll: 67% oppose sex change operations for children. Duh!
It’s a sad day in Minnesota when we have to ask Minnesotans a question like this. According to the latest Thinking Minnesota poll (February 26-28), an overwhelming majority (67%) of…
Cotton will keynote American Experiment’s gala in June
U.S. Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas will be the keynote speaker for American Experiment’s annual gala on Saturday, June 17, at the Hilton Minneapolis (1001 South Marquette Avenue). A cocktail reception will begin at 5:30 p.m.; dinner will begin at 7 p.m.
America’s youngest U.S. Senator, Cotton is considered one of the most refreshing voices in Washington. Atlantic magazine calls him a “conservative superstar,” and the Washington Post considers him “the star of the 2014 Senate class” and the “leading GOP national security hawk.” Cotton grew up on his family’s cattle farm. After graduating from Harvard Law School, he won a clerkship with a federal judge and later began work at a law fi rm. The 9/11 attacks moved him to leave private law practice and join in the U.S. Army as an Infantry Offi cer. His fi ve years on active duty included combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. His military decorations include the Bronze Star Medal, Combat Infantry Badge, and Ranger Tab.
• Individual tickets cost $200. Sponsorship levels include:
• Platinum, $25,000. One table, front of house, with seating for 10 guests, plus a photo op. Two guests will be invited to a private conversation with Senator Cotton as well as seating at his dinner table.
• Gold, $10,000. Ten tickets, plus a photo op for all.
• Silver, $5,000. Ten tickets, plus a photo op for two.
• Bronze, $2,000. Ten tickets.
• A $1,000 sponsorship will sponsor for a table of 10 students.
To reserve a table or seat, email [email protected] com, register online at AmericanExperiment.org, or phone 612.325.3597. Seating assignments will be based on date of payment.